Top 8 Diners in Lansing/East Lansing
I'm a huge fan of diners, mostly because I love getting breakfast at any time of the day. But also because there are always a few good ones, and I'm here to tell you about some of the best. Also another note, this is not ranked by myself but based on reviews by Yelp users, so you might not agree with all of these picks. You also may not know of some of these diners, so I'll give you address as well so you can check it out.
- #1 Good Truckin' Diner (1107 S Washington Ave) This is very known by most Lansing residents, and it was one of the first diners I've been to. If you haven't checked it out, please do. You won't be mad about it.
- #2 Golden Harvest (1625 Turner St) If you want a big breakfast, and I mean a big breakfast, this is the place to go. The food is great, but you also get to check out all of the cool stuff on the walls.
- #3 Mijo's Diner (5131 N Grand River Ave) This one has the most 5 star reviews of any diner in Lansing and most yelp users rank it as having great lunch.
- #4 Fleetwood Diner (2211 S Cedar St) This place is a classic diner and has some great hash for breakfast or anytime of the day.
- #5 Black Cat Bistro (115 Albert Ave) It has gotten great reviews by people not from Lansing, so if you haven't been to it, you should probably check it out.
- #6 Dan's Coney Island (5600 S Pennsylvania Ave)
- #7 Sparty's Coney Island (300 N Clippert St)
- #8 Athena's Diner (3109 S Cedar St)
You can see the whole list here as well as more reviews on the diners.