Look Inside the Most Expensive Home For Sale in the Grand Rapids Area
Not too long ago we shared with you the most expensive house for sale in the Grand Rapids area was on the market for $4.9 Million... Well, it's be dethroned!
Add on a few million, and you'll have this house - in fact, it's nearly double in price.
Granted it is on the highly sought-after Reeds Lake - and the views from the floor-to-calling windows in the house are incredible.
Not to mention, it's huge! The five-bedroom, 11-bathroom residence is 14,177 square feet. It also sits on two acres, with 300 feet of lake frontage.
Though the home was built in 1926, it's obviously had tons of upgrades. The listing describes it as "meticulously maintained and ready to move in".
One of my favorite features is the indoor pool. But it's got so much more, too!
According to the listing, here's what the home has to offer:
- Gated waterfront property on Reeds Lake
- Boat house
- Batting cage
- 4-stall attached garage with an additional 3 stall
- Custom designed Dale Chihuly foyer light fixture
- Custom designed kitchen with oversized islands, top-of-the-line luxury appliances, custom cabinets, woodfire pizza oven, grill room
- Screened-in porch
- Game room with ping pong, pool table
- Wine Vault
- Additional kitchen
- Home Theater with planetarium lighting
Take a tour and see how much the most expensive home in the Grand Rapids area is going for in the gallery below!