Week 6 High School Football Power Rankings
Here are the Week 6 High School Football Power Rankings:
1. Sexton (5-0) - The game versus Everett should decide the Blue title.
2. DeWitt (5-0) - @ St, Johns on Friday decides the Red title.
3. St. Johns (5-0) - DeWitt at home on Friday decides the Red title.
4. Lansing Catholic (5-0) - Could be a trap game this week vs. Eaton Rapids.
5. Williamston (5-0) - @ Catholic in Week 7 should settle the White this year.
6. Fowler (5-0) - Best team in the CMAC so far.
7. Ithaca (5-0) - The machine rolls on, 61 in a row.
8. Olivet (4-1) - Hosts 4-1 Stockbridge on Friday for GLAC title.
9. P-W (4-1) - Looking strong after early loss.
10. Laingsburg (4-1) - Trying to make the CMAC a three-team race.