Feeling Adventurous? Try These Sandwich Concoctions
You might think these combos are bizarre, but your tastebuds may tell you differently!
1) Hard boiled egg, grilled onion, melted cheese, sauerkraut on garlic toast. Melt the cheese over the sliced egg.
2) Potato salad, sliced raw onion on toasted bread.
3) Large slice of raw white onion, limburger cheese, garlic bread, hard boiled egg, pickles or sauerkraut. The stinkier, the better.
4) Chicken (not canned), peanut butter, hoisin sauce, water chestnuts for crunch.
5) Canned corned beef, alfalfa sprouts, creamy horseradish sauce.
6) Cold meatloaf marbled with cooked spaghetti, Italian-seasoned tomato paste, raw onion. It's a spaghetti & meatloaf sandwich!
7) Mac & cheese, hot sauce, buttered toast.
8) Sliced liver, bacon, grilled onion, raw onion, butter, tomato, worcestershire sauce on toast.
9) Crunchy peanut butter, jelly, butter, cream cheese.
10) Fried Spam, melted extra-sharp cheddar cheese, butter, slight mayo.
Some sound good, right? And others not-so-good? You'll never know unless you try. The video below shows you the favorite sandwich for every one of our 50 states.
Check it out!