How Would You Like to Celebrate the Holidays With A Reindeer? llama Visits Lansing
Santa is getting ready for his biggest day of the year on December 25th and he is excited to visit all the kids in Michigan and across the globe. Here is a question for ya?
Do you know the names of all of Santa's Reindeer? Sure you do, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, and Blitzen. And of course, we recall the most famous reindeer of all. Yep Rudolph.
Well here is good news if you would like to see a reindeer or Llama before Christmas. Lansing folks can make holiday memories by feasting their eyes on a llama and reindeer.
Here is the deal, You can say hello to them at the Capital Area District Libraries, between Dec. 2nd - 15th according to wilx.com. It will all happen outdoors, with social distancing is strongly recommended. How Fun.
Llama visits will take place at three Lansing branches, where, in addition to the visits, there will be special activities. Reindeer from Rooftop Landing Farm will be visiting nine CADL branches. Attendees will be able to pet and feed the reindeer.
Here is the schedule for Llamas;
- CADL Foster (Lansing) 200 North Foster Thursday, Dec. 2 • 5:30–7 p.m.
- CADL South Lansing 3500 South Cedar Street Wednesday, Dec. 8 • 5:30 –7 p.m.
- CADL Downtown Lansing 401 S. Capitol Avenue Saturday, Dec. 11 • 1–2:30 p.m.
And the schedule for Reindeer;
- CADL Aurelius* 1939 South Aurelius, Mason Monday, Dec. 6 • 4–7 p.m. *Co-sponsored by CADL Mason but held at CADL Aurelius
- CADL Williamston 3845 Vanneter Road Tuesday, Dec. 7 • 4:30– 6 p.m.
- CADL Haslett 1590 Franklin Street Tuesday, Dec. 7 • 6:30– 8 p.m.
- CADL Stockbridge 200 Wood Street Monday, Dec. 13 • 3:30– 5 p.m.
- CADL Foster 200 N. Foster (Lansing) Monday, Dec. 13 • 6–7:30 p.m.
- CADL Okemos 4321 Okemos Road Tuesday, Dec. 14 • 4–5:30 p.m.
- CADL Downtown Lansing 401 S. Capitol Avenue Tuesday, Dec. 14 • 6:30–8 p.m.
- CADL Webberville 115 South Main Street Wednesday, Dec. 15 • 3:30–5 p.m.
- CADL South Lansing 3500 South Cedar Street Wednesday, Dec. 15 • 6–7:30 p.m.
The kids are gonna love this and what a great way to make memories with the whole family. Enjoy and Merry Christmas.