Here’s How You Can Watch The Big Ten Basketball Tournament
It's March and that means it is time for some college basketball madness. Before the big dance kicks off next week, most of the NCAA conferences will have their conference tournaments and that includes the Big Ten.
The University of Michigan and Michigan State are getting ready to make a run in the Big Ten Tournament this week and it all kicks off today. The opening games are this evening at 6:30 pm and about 9:00pm on the Big Ten Network.
The tournament runs from Wednesday, March 10 through Sunday, March 14 and the NCAA March Madness Selection Show starts shortly after the tournament is finished on Sunday, March 14, at 6:00pm on CBS. The majority of the games are played on the Big Ten Network, but the semi-finals and finals will be on CBS.
*Note: The 2:00pm, 9:00pm, and 3:30pm games are estimated start times. The games actually start 25 minutes after the previous game in the day.
Wednesday, March 10
- Game 1 - 6:30pm - (13) Minnesota vs (12) Northwestern - BTN
- Game 2 - 9:00pm - (14) Nebraska vs (11) Penn State - BTN
Thursday, March 11
- Game 3 - 11:30am - (9) Michigan State vs (8) Maryland - BTN
- Game 4 - 2:00pm - (5) Ohio State vs Game 1 Winner - BTN
- Game 5 - 6:30pm - (10) Indiana vs (7) Rutgers - BTN
- Game 6 - 9:00pm - (6) Wisconsin vs Game 2 Winner - BTN
Friday, March 12
- Game 7 - 11:30am - (1) Michigan vs Game 3 Winner - BTN
- Game 8 - 2:00pm - (4) Purdue vs Game 4 Winner - BTN
- Game 9 - 6:30pm - (2) Illinois vs Game 5 Winner - BTN
- Game 10 - 9:00pm - (3) Iowa vs Game 6 Winner - BTN
Saturday, March 13
- Game 11 - 1:00pm - Game 7 Winner vs Game 8 Winner - CBS
- Game 12 - 3:30pm - Game 9 Winner vs Game 10 Winner - CBS
Sunday, March 14
- Game 13 - 3:30pm - Game 11 Winner vs Game 12 Winner - CBS