Five Things for December 8th
Here are the Five Things for December 8th...
1. The College Football Playoff Pairings were announced yesterday. Top-seeded Alabama will face 4th-seeded Ohio State in the Sugar Bowl on New Year's Night. Before that, 2nd seeded Oregon will take on 3rd seeded Florida State in the Rose Bowl.
2. Michigan State will battle Big 12 co-champion Baylor in the Cotton Bowl on New Year's Day.
3. The Detroit Lions moved to 9-4 on the season after beating Tampa Bay 34-17 at Ford Field yesterday.
4. The Detroit Red Wings made it 7 wins out of their last 8 games after a 3-1 road win at Carolina. Pavel Datsyuk had a goal and two assists on the night.
5. The Detroit Pistons lost their 12th straight game yesterday. As they fell to Oklahoma City 96-94 at the Palace of Auburn Hills. Kevin Durant had 28 to lead OKC.