The Game is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
The Game is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. You'll find Tim Staudt, Mad Dog, Spartan Sports and more. We'll keep up updated on mid-Michigan news, weather and traffic on any Alexa device like the Echo, Echo Dot or Echo Show
Setting up The Game on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for The Game 730AM WVFN. Tap on the station logo to get to the 730 The Game skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the 730 The Game skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, "Alexa, play W-V-F-N.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Contact us here.